Sodium hypochlorite 15%. Liquid chlorine
Species: pure food
Name: Sodium hypochlorite
Synonyms: Liquid chlorine, sodium hypochlorite
Purity: main component 15%
Chemical formula: NaClO
• light yellow color,
• sharp smell of chlorine,
• pH - around 14 '
• unlimited solubility in water,
• ignition temperature - not applicable,
• explosion limits - not applicable,
• strong oxidizer.
A high quality product. It is intended for disinfection of swimming pool water, whirlpools, shower cabins, saunas, toilets as well as drinking water in water treatment stations.
Sodium hypochlorite has PZH approval, necessary permission of the Ministry of Health and a certificate of quality control. The solution contains min. 15% active chlorine.
This substance has many uses, and among other things, washes, disinfects, disinfects, cleans, bleaches and many others.
• disinfection and cleaning of rooms, surfaces and devices (including those in contact with food),
• treatment and disinfection of water intended for consumption, as well as for economic purposes (swimming pools, sewage treatment plants, water treatment stations, water intakes, waterworks, combating biological life in cooling water systems),
• disinfection of industrial installations, including devices, machines and vessels,
• in the paper and textile industry as a bleach,
• disinfection of sanitary fittings, including shower enclosures, toilet bowls, sinks, washbasins, urinals and others,
• decontamination in many branches of industry,
• in the wood industry, in the sawmill - it destroys the fungi contained in the tree,
• spraying trees in orchards.
No customer reviews for the moment.