|Warning: Last items in stock!|
Notify me when available
Name: Sodium carbonate
Synonyms: soda ash
Chemical formula: Na2CO3
Sodium carbonate. Soda ash
Sodium carbonate (common names: soda, Na2CO3 soda ash, whiting) is an inorganic chemical compound. It is a salt of carbonic acid and sodium.
Application of sodium carbonate:
- glass and paper production,
- production of soap and detergents,
- water softening,
- tanning, papermaking, chemical synthesis, chemical reagent in laboratories,
- 5-6% soda solution is used to condition the wood surface by saponification
- an eco-friendly agent for housework, above all cleaning,
- stain removal, cleaning of stoves, fireplaces, grill, burnt dishes (pots, pans),
- in solution as a liquid for cleaning glass, glass and dishes.
Do not use the substance on surfaces made of aluminum.
No customer reviews for the moment.