Name: Oxalic acid
Synonyms: Ethidic acid, oxalic acid hydrated (dihydric)
Purity: Pure 99.6%
Chemical formula: C2H2O4 x 2H2O
Oxalic acid is used:
- for removing rust,
- in electrical engineering as an auxiliary agent for electrolytic oxidation of aluminum (Eloxal),
- in titration analysis as a reference substance for setting the titres of oxidizing solutions,
- in beekeeping for the control of Varroa destructor mites (varroses),
- for removing ink stains,
- in dyeing and powders for cleaning sanitary devices,
- for wood whitening and renovation.
No customer reviews for the moment.