|Warning: Last items in stock!|
Notify me when available
Isopropyl alcohol is a versatile and very frequently used cleaning agent. It is chemically neutral in relation to most materials that are widely used in electronics, optics, precision industry, and electrotechnics. It does not leave streaks and also evaporates quickly.
Isopropanol can be used for cleaning and washing:
- precise electronic circuits,
- precision mechanics devices,
- waterproof inks,
- thermally conductive pastes,
- GSM phones,
- optical devices,
- magnetic heads,
- disk drives,
- rubber rollers,
- laser readers,
- precise printed circuits,
- audio and video equipment drives.
Isopropanol works well in baths and ultrasonic cleaners.
No customer reviews for the moment.