Copper sulfate. Fungicidal.
Name: Copper sulphate
Synonyms: copper pentahydrate
Cleanliness: Clean min. 93%
Chemical formula: CuSO4 x 5H2O
• wood conservation,
• iron coloring,
• dyeing and printing,
• detection of water in alcohol,
• the main component of acid baths for electrolytic coppering and baths intended for the electrolytic production of copper anodes,
• often used by amateur chemists to "breed" crystals,
• wide use in disinfection and in the form of fungicide,
• elimination of fungi on the lawn - spray with a solution of 7 g / 1l L of water,
• ecological cultivation of fruit trees - fungal diseases of fruit trees are applied to the solution: 1 L of water, 5 g of copper sulphate, 3 tablespoons of potassium soap (can also be with the addition of wormwood), 3 tablespoons of denatured alcohol,
• elimination of room cavity - 3% solution,
• liquid manure disinfection - a 2.5% solution is used in combination with sulfuric acid in an amount of 5-10 L of both components per 1 m2.
• decontamination in meat plants - 1% - solution - suitable for disinfecting walls, floors and air-cooling channels,
• hoof correction - baths in the disinfectant and hardening fluid of the hoof horns. A 10% aqueous solution of copper sulphate or a 5% formalin solution is used. The liquid should be prepared in a special pool with gentle fall and edges. The depth must be such that during cow bathing the cow submerges the hoof and the interracial gap.
No customer reviews for the moment.